Wednesday, May 20, 2009

{a french fete}


I love the Rococo period, and want our renewal to center around that feeling, and style. So, I created a board that exudes some of that.

The invitation (top left) is from a beautiful letter press suite, "Blossom" from Park Life Press, located in Carbarro, Carolina. I loved it so much that I got a free sample from them so I could get a better feel for it. It is even more stunning in person.

The bouquet consists of white and pink peonies, and featured on the Sugar Plum Invitations blog.

The hair is from The Knot's hair gallery. It is the perfect romantic updo for a wedding.

I have mentioned before that I love the idea of incorporating a chandelier over the sweetheart table or cake table (or both!). Here, Elizabeth Anne Designs featured it.

The cake was featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, and created by Wendy Kromer. I love the oval tiers, and the beautiful pattern on the top tier.

No comments:

Post a Comment